Sunday, June 14, 2009

Big Move #3

Why did I start with #3? Well that’s easy! #1 was my move from New York to Nevada after getting married three years ago; #2 was to Alaska just two years ago when Paul accepted a youth pastor position in Fairbanks; #3 is our move from Alaska to Washington to figure out what/where God would have us go next. That of course only accounts for 3 out of the 8 moves we have made in the Three years we have been married!

My brain is like a kaleidoscope and my thoughts are like it fragmented pieces as I have driven 886miles in two days. Just as you would turn the barrel of the kaleidoscope, I have turned my thoughts around and around thinking about many different things. Some thoughts are happy; some are sad; some are reflective and some just plain funny. No matter what I have been thinking about there has been plenty of time to do it…and plenty more to come!

I have been thinking about the friends we left behind that we started missing even before their car doors closed after they came to say goodbye. I have been wondering what is next and WHERE is next? I have thought about what God has taught me and what I am still trying to understand. I/we have also learned a lot about what it means to be a pastor and wife on staff at a church. So many lessons crammed into just two short years!

** Pictures to come!**

No comments: