Friday, August 14, 2009

For Today...
Outside my window
... it is finally cooled off.
I am thinking... that I would really like to find a job.

From the learning rooms... I am learning that God's timing is sooo much different than ours.
I am thankful for... being near family and finally finding a church where we feel supported.
From the kitchen... leftover pizza....need to add an extra workout in today for that.
I am wearing... Shorts and a t-shirt.
I am reading... Beth Moore book about the life of David, a Kristen Heitzmann novel and a book on Christian counseling/telling the truth in love.
I am hoping... to find a job and start my masters.
I am creating... a home within a home.
I am praying... for God's clear direction.ministry support and jobs for both of us.
Around the house... it is nice and quiet this week!
One of my favorite things... sushi!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... well the weekend is actually here so....making cupcakes for Sunday school. It's my birthday and 2 of the students all on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

An extra work-out for pizza! Yeah, I hear ya! I pray God answers all your heart's desires...

You are invited to follow my blog (if you need a good laugh at this foolish person God puts up with)

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Thanks!