Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 5: Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

Like Mandy, I too would have to choose my husband and that is NOT A BAD THING!!!

Dear Paul,


The assignment is to write about someone that has made
my heart come alive.

It is hard to believe that we have only known each other for 5yrs.

It is  even harder to imagine life without you.

I appreciate so many things about you that it is hard to know
where to begin.


Lately, one of the things that I respect the most is your patience.

I know that you don't think that you are patient but you are
more than you know.

H and I appreciate the way that you love us and make us laugh.

You have brought so much fun and joy into my life that it would take forever to write it all out.

You have loved me for me as I am & at the same time cause me
to want to be better.

You make it easy to want to follow where you are going
(except in stores... you really need a turn signal!)

You have taught me more about God and what it is like to live and be a Christian than any given year in any Bible college class ever did!

You have taught me about love and loved me in ways that no one ever has and THAT has made my heart come alive.

No comments: