Friday, January 29, 2010

Compromise...

A friend recently wrote me and asked me if I had heard about the pending lawsuit with Eharmony and a few irate gay/lesbian individuals that were upset because gay/lesbian was not a match option.

WHAT???

Now this is near and dear to my heart since my husband and I met through Eharmony 5 years ago.

Yes, they are thorough.

Yes, it was a company started by a Christian psychologist.

Yes, they have been successful.

None of this explains why these people are going after this company.



Part of what bothers me about this is that if the shoe was on the other foot, i.e. a heterosexual trying to get matched on a gay/lesbian site....well that's just my point! You've never heard of it because it just doesn't make sense. I have not personally looked into sites for alternate match making to find out just how many there are but good grief! This lawsuit makes about as much sense as walking into McDonalds and being shocked, mad, outraged and surprised that they tell you to go next door to the pizza shop if you want a pizza because they just don't make them there!!

Here's the article....you decide... click here

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Exactly...

Happened across your blog through a friend of ours, Tim. Nicely done!

Thanks for sharing!