Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's hard to believe it's almost Easter....and Spring and May...when our first baby arrives. Hence the absence. I wish I could say it is because I have been remodeling a bedroom into nursery or that I have been crocheting or knitting up a storm but I haven't been doing any of that. I have just been plugging along at little things here and there and trying to prepare for even the idea of being a parent in less than 3 months!

We went to Hawaii in February with Paul's side of the family and it was good. It was nice to get away to anywhere but especially somewhere warm with beaches!

There isn't too much going on in March other than the start of our child birth classes. I am also co-teaching a Bible study with a lady here at church.

April will bring Easter and I am not sure what else.

May will bring our 4th wedding anniversary which is still hard to believe. And , Lord willing, it will bring the birth of our son and first child.

No comments: