Thursday, July 2, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook


Looks like I will be doing this once a month ...


For Today...


Outside my window... it is hot!

I am thinking... that I cannot believe it is almost July 4th!

From the learning rooms... I am learning to be more content no matter what state -literally or theoretically- I am in.

I am thankful for... a great supportive family handpicked by God.

From the kitchen... grilled cheese for lunch....still pondering dinner.

I am wearing... SHORTS! I haven't work shorts in what feels like forever (never seemed warm enough in Alaska!)

I am reading... a couple of great books. One called Secrets by Kristen Heitzman and a Ted Dekker book that my husband and I are reading together.

I am hoping... to hear clearly and unmistakably from God what our next step(s) are.

I am creating... trying to create a home within a home.

I am praying... for God's clear direction and jobs for both of us.

Around the house... it is nice and cool in the basement where we are staying!

One of my favorite things... evening bike rides with my man!

A few plans for the rest of the week... fireworks (it actually gets dark where we live now!); church picnic and more bike rides!

No comments: